Submission Guidelines for CALR | JAL&J
The following is supplementary to CALR Policy 2020 and outlines the submission guidelines for research/scholarly work for JALJ. The following is in accordance to CALR Policy, drafted by the Committee of Project Heads, passed by notification dated 27/11/2020. All submissions must adhere to the following:
1. Subject Matter – The CALR Journal of Applicable Law & Jurisprudence accepts research/scholarly work on every legal subject matter. The editorial board, upon the review of the work sorts the paper to the appropriate chapters such as CSCLI, CCFL, CSDR, CTL & CEA.
2. Submission must be in form of descriptive, analytical or critical analysis of the particular subject matter.
4. Submission must ideally be limited to a length of 3000 word to 7000 works, inclusive of abstract.
Note: Every research/scholarly work shall consist a limited 300 to 400 words abstract.
5. Format – Submissions should be made only in Microsoft Word (.docx) format. The submission should adhere to the following formatting style. Font: Times New Roman, Font size: 12, Line spacing: 1.5” (For endnotes Font size: 10, Line spacing: 1”)
6. Relevant sources such as judgments, laws, treaties, news article and other legal texts must be added as hyperlinks in-text (if possible) but must contain proper citations adhering to the uniform Bluebook 20Edition citation style.\